The concept of reasonable doubt has been applied — though not all will agree — for political and racial reasons, to the life and behavior of two well-known personalities of 20th century U.S. history, O.J. Simpson and Marilyn Monroe.
O.J. Simpson, Marilyn Monroe, and Reasonable Doubt
More from Conservative NewsMore posts in Conservative News »
- No Rational Person Can Vote Democratic in 2020
- Karen Bass: ‘We Need International Observers for This Election’
- Statue Of Jesus Decapitated During Open Prayer Time In El Paso Cathedral
- Recent Election Data Suggest New Hampshire Returning to Red State Status
- Report: Campaign Keeping Biden in ‘Sanitizer-Saturated Bubble,’ Aides Concerned About Health