Justice Neil Gorsuch long ago made clear that he operates from false premises. One of these is what’s called “textualism,” which is not at all the same as originalism.
Gorsuch the Pharisee and Textualist Tomfoolery
More from Conservative NewsMore posts in Conservative News »
- Trump Lawyer’s ‘Drawn and Quartered’ Threat Ripped From Neera Tanden Playbook
- Does The Postmodern Left Lack A Coherent Intellectual Foundation?
- Seven Quotes to Lay Out a Totalitarian America
- Summer Protests Led to Violence Across the Country, Top Cop Group Says
- Carter Page Sues DOJ, FBI, James Comey, And Others Behind Crossfire Hurricane FISA Abuse