Justice Neil Gorsuch long ago made clear that he operates from false premises. One of these is what’s called “textualism,” which is not at all the same as originalism.
Gorsuch the Pharisee and Textualist Tomfoolery
More from Conservative NewsMore posts in Conservative News »
- Hollywood Struggles To Overcome The Pandemic, As Well As Its Own Woke Agenda
- Originalism v. Textualism: The Fight of the Century
- Arizona Gov Halts Last-Minute Dem Push to Change Voting Laws
- House Republicans Condemn Democrat Plans To Pack The Supreme Court If They Lose Confirmation Battle
- The Brave New World of Coronavirus Safetyism