The Marines want to buy 200 CH-53Ks for $31 billion, or $138.5 million a copy. That's just the beginning of the extra costs.
New CH-53K Helicopter for Marines Costs a King Stallion’s Ransom
More from Conservative NewsMore posts in Conservative News »
- Klobuchar Struggles to Defend 2016 Position on Filling Supreme Court Vacancy
- Biden’s Campaign Is Too Nervous To Door-Knock In A Pandemic, Leaving Some Democrats Panicked
- No Rational Person Can Vote Democratic in 2020
- Karen Bass: ‘We Need International Observers for This Election’
- Statue Of Jesus Decapitated During Open Prayer Time In El Paso Cathedral