New Hampshire has not voted for a Republican President since the Bush versus Gore race in 2000. That might change in 2020.
Recent Election Data Suggest New Hampshire Returning to Red State Status
More from Conservative NewsMore posts in Conservative News »
- Originalism v. Textualism: The Fight of the Century
- Arizona Gov Halts Last-Minute Dem Push to Change Voting Laws
- House Republicans Condemn Democrat Plans To Pack The Supreme Court If They Lose Confirmation Battle
- The Brave New World of Coronavirus Safetyism
- Klobuchar Struggles to Defend 2016 Position on Filling Supreme Court Vacancy