The more Americans depend on “virtual assembly” for the discussion of their ideas and problems, and the more vestigial their real-world assembly rights become, the easier it will be to cut them off without too many people noticing.
Virtual Assembly: A Constitutional Alternative to the Real Thing?
More from Conservative NewsMore posts in Conservative News »
- How a Liberal Think Tank Did China’s Bidding on Climate Change
- How The Left Is Exploiting Tribal Hypocrisy On Oil Leases In The Arctic National Wildlife Refuge
- Fake Science: COVID and Global Warming
- Dark Money Groups Fund Liberal Push To Pass Infrastructure Without Republicans
- Mining Tragedy And A Double-Sided Civil War Vet: The History Of Father’s Day